Certification Renewal Instructions
The fee covers basic operational expenses such as: professional and volunteer liability insurance for 2019; background checks; printing of your new identification badge; the RingCentral Communication system (telephone and video conferencing); Better Impact volunteer management system and the CRM website and email systems. You are asked to renew your credentials Online or by Check or Money Order. If you have any questions, contact your Chapter Director.
To renew Online, follow the steps below:
2. Select the “Donate” button at the top or bottom of the Home page
3. Enter the renewal fee amount of $50.00
4. “Donate with PayPal” or “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card”
5. In the “Add Special Instructions to the Seller” section enter the “Full Name”
for whom the payment is for and the word “RENEWAL.” Example: “JIM MCKEE RENEWAL”
6. Complete the transaction — You will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal
If you wish to renew by Check or Money Order:
1. Make your Check or Money Order payable to “Crisis Response Ministry”
2. On the Memo Line, include the “Name” of the person(s) and the word “Renewal”
Example: “JIM MCKEE RENEWAL”
3. Mail to: Crisis Response Ministry
200 N. Beckham Ave.
Tyler, Texas 75702
4. Do not hesitate to contact your Chapter Director if you have any questions.